Utah Meth Removal Service
Choose Utah’s Certified Meth Removal Service Company
Affordable Meth Testing & Meth Decon Services Call | 801-438-7632
Utah Meth Removal Service
State Certified Meth Removal Service & Meth Decon Services for Home, Office and Vehicles in Salt Lake City and Utah.
Meth Removal Service Companies are not all the same?
Utah has many Meth Removal Service companies to choose from. The sad fact is that Utah does have a problem with Meth contamination & this keeps most of the Meth Removal Service Companies busy. The upside to having all of these meth removal service companies is that is places a lot of meth removal expertise in Utah and drives down the cost of meth decon services. The processes and technology of meth decon has advanced a great deal over the past 10 years. These advancements have made it possible to reduce the time & cost required to complete a Meth Decon Project. This has also allowed many new companies to start decon service companies. With all of these new companies it is import to understand who you are hiring & what they are offering.
Here’s a List of Things to Consider When Choosing a Meth Removal Service Company.
- Look at their client reviews online. Take a few minutes to look over the reviews and make sure the reviews span more than a couple of years. Choose of company that has long history of great service. Avoid companies that have bad reviews or all their reviews are recent.
- Does the company offer a free quote & free site evaluation prior to providing a final quote?
- Are they professional and well organized? When you get their invoice or quote does it look like they take pride in the way they present the information?
- Do they take online payments? Does the company offer both electronic and paper document options.
- Do they offer payment terms and payment plans that work with your needs?
- Does the company have a Certified Meth Decontamination Specialist on Staff? Look to see if they post their certifications on their website.
- Is the Meth Removal company connected to or with the Home Inspector that found the Meth Problem? Remember is’t always wise to get a second option.
- What is their average turn time for a home?
- What kinds of damages (if any) does the meth decon company tell you might come from the meth removal process?
- Did the company suggest that it might be okay not permit with the County Health Dept. All results over one microgram must involve the county health dept.
- Is the company going to complete all county health dept paperwork & is the permit fee included in the quote?
- Is the company insured and can they quickly provide proof of insurance
- Speak to the County Health Dept and ask about the company you are considering. The won’t recommend one company over another but they will give you an idea of companies that could be a good fit for you situation.
- Do they provide Terms and Conditions on their quote and invoices? Make sure you review these terms and ask questions if you have concerns.
- Ask the company about the processes they use. There is more than one way to decon a home and some processes are better than others.
- When call the company can they answer your questions quickly and in manner that make sense to you?
These are just a few of the questions that you might consider when try to choose a meth removal service company.
Offering Affordable Methamphetamine Decontamination and Cleanup Services in Utah?
Cleaning a home or business contaminated by methamphetamine is no simple task, especially in Utah, and even more so in Salt Lake County. Utah is a regulated state for Methamphetamine Contamination and Methamphetamine Decontamination. While this is great for public health, it can be a nightmare of the home and business owner who discovers their structure has been contaminated.
Methamphetamine Decontamination is a complex process, especially in the state of Utah and in Salt Lake County. Before you choose a contractor to complete Methamphetamine Decontamination in your home or business, give us a call. Typically we can save you thousands of dollars over other Methamphetamine Decontamination service companies. In addition, our Methamphetamine Decontamination process will protect your home from collateral damage often caused by methamphetamine decontamination (including mold growth).
Call us today for more information about our Utah Methamphetamine Decontamination Services (801) 438-7632.
Contact Us Today!
Increase employee health and productivity while decreasing healthcare costs. With one treatment we can eliminate pathogens in the air and on surfaces. Our EPA approved, dry-mist system reaches into every nook and cranny to find and destroy germs.
Our home disinfection services are EPA approved and proven to eliminate illness causing pathogens. Our services leave no residue and are eco-friendly. In about the time it takes to see a movie, our dry-mist system can disinfect your entire home.
Do have a smell in your home, office or car that just won’t go away? Are you having trouble selling your home because of pet, smoke or other odors? We are the experts in permanent odor removal.